I went through a deep questioning phase about minimalism. After having decluttered my apartment, I didn't feel like my daily life had changed that much. I started looking for documentaries and photos of people living in minimalist places, and it actually turned out that there are very few of such documents online.
So, I did my reflection on my own, and I created a video to help others who could find themselves in the same situation that I was in.
It was a real epiphany to me when I started to apply minimalist principles to activities. My life felt much more intentional and focused. Here is my current list :
What I love
- Watching films
What makes me feel good
- Having deep conversations with friends
What helps me relax
- Watching series
- Reading fiction books
- Watching quality funny videos
They helped me make this video :
- Arnaud Biehler (abarchitecteinterieur.com) & Laura Strelezki (www.lacollab.com). Arnaud is an interior architect who I turned to when starting to think about the video. I liked his work and was hoping that he could hook me up with some of his clients to find a place to shoot the video. He and Laura (his girlfriend) were actually super enthusiastic about the project and offered to shoot in their place and to act in the video !
- Geoff Pilkington (geoffreypilkington.com). He is a voice over/actor living in L.A. and interested in minimalism. He care a lot about his work and this collaboration was very easy.
Luisa Gracieux (luisagracieux.wix.com/photographie - www.instagram.com/lui645). Luisa is a friend of mine who played the girl at the end of the video. She also took some kickass behind the scenes photos !
- The Acroyoga Toulouse community. I'm a part of this community and they were so nice as to trust me with this project and respond to my call, even though they probably had no idea what the video would look like.
Know about future projects
Join the newsletter to be notified about my upcoming projects :